My passion for travel has led me to a beautiful place in life. Since I first set foot on Latin American grounds I began to grow. I soaked in its surroundings and developed artistically. The result of continuous exploration has brought forth Simply Sustainable – an expression of my experiences.
I was first exposed to the Artisans in Central America when I spent time there in 2006. Observing what two hands are capable of eventually led to picking up some pliers and wire. I held my breath – twisted, turned, tightened and there it was – my first pendant. I have been learning and practicing new techniques ever since.
Whether I am working with metals or macramé, I aim to achieve a high quality of artistry. From the materials used to the time I take to create each unique piece. Offering handmade quality work at accessible prices is something very important to me and this is reflected through my work and achieved through my small business.
Direct connect ...
Use this form to connect directly with Simply Sustainable by email!
RECENtly Created work ...
find Simply Sustainable at these Upcoming shows ...
- Artistry by the Lake
- Saturday June 29th, Sunday June 30th & Monday July 1st (10am-5pm)
- Queen's Royal Park by Lake Ontario – Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Mariposa Folk Festival
- Friday July 5th (4pm – 10pm), Saturday July 6th & Sunday July 7th (12pm – 10pm)
- Tudhope Park is located at 500 Atherley Road, Orillia, Ontario
- Muskoka Arts and Crafts’ 51st Annual Summer Show
- Friday July 19th (10am-7pm) - Saturday July 20th & Sunday July 21st (10am-5pm)
- Annie Williams Memorial Park – Bracebridge, Ontario
- The Huronia Festival of Arts and Crafts (@Kempenfest)
- Saturday August 3rd – Monday August 5th, 2013 (10am – 6pm)
- Barrie’s Waterfront – Centennial Park
- The 22nd Annual Dockside Festival of the Arts
- Friday August 16th &Saturday; August 17th (10am – 6pm) Sunday August 18th, 2013 (10am – 4pm)
- Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf – Special Events Field
- Empowering Women – A Day in the Park
- Saturday, August 24, 2013 10 am – 6 pm
- Polonia Park, 765 York Rd, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
- Ottawa Folk Festival
- Thursday September 5th to Sunday September 8th, 2013
- Hog’s Back Park - 601 Hog's Back Rd Ottawa, ON K1A 0M2
- Pen Centre Artisan Show
- Monday, September 16th to Sunday, September 22nd, 2013
- 221 Glendale Avenue, St Catharines, ON
- Burlington Mall Artisan & Art Show
- Monday, October 21st to Sunday October 27th, 2013
- 777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON
- Stone Road Mall Craft & Artisan Show
- Monday, October 28th to Sunday, November 3rd, 2013
- 435 Stone Road West, Guelph, ON